Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
I think I may be able to "right" myself again with y'alls help and I just keep repeating:
I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with. I?m good enough, I?m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me.
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TheBeast
I think I may be able to "right" myself again with y'alls help and I just keep repeating:
I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with. I?m good enough, I?m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me.
I don't know???????
I think you may need a little help from the dunking stool and maybe the rack.
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
Whatever you think is best.
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
I was thinking more of the lines of drawn and quartered
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
Gee, this thread has taken a left turn...bad. Or maybe good?:D
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Monkeyhead
I was thinking more of the lines of drawn and quartered
Well...if you quarter him you can't be sure about which 1/4 that liberal demon is hiding in.
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
hmmm, you are right about that. How about waterboarding?
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
Waterboarding? That's it, know any CIA guys?
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Gotch
Waterboarding? That's it, know any CIA guys?
I can neither confirm or deny lol.
Re: Trigger happy border patrol...
Waterboarding.....that may just work. Can we do it on Boone, the best "scenery" is there and it's not to far to drive. ;)